Owens Murphy Volkswagen College Graduate Program
- Any new and Near New Volkswagens (see Near New Vehicle Definition)
- Volkswagen Certified Pre-Owned vehicles (Retail Financing only)
- Eligible Programs and Customer Benefits
- Leasing: Security deposit is not required (paid by Volkswagen Credit); VWoA will pay the first month's payment (limited to $800).
- Retail Financing: VWoA will pay the first month's payment (limited to $800).
- Driver's Option: VWoA will pay the first month's payment (limited to $800).
The dealer must provide the following information for each applicant prior to approval:
- Must be within six months of graduation or have graduated no more than 24 months prior to the date of his/her credit application, from a 2- or 4-year accredited U.S. or Canadian college or university with one of the following degrees:
- Nursing degree (RN or LPN)
- Written verification of graduation status is required via copy of diploma or transcript from University Office of Records and Registration with official signatory affixed thereto.
- Must provide phone number of school's Registrar's Office.
- Monthly payment cannot exceed 25% of gross monthly income.
- Employed full-time or have verifiable commitment of employment from future employer.
- Must provide a contact name and phone number for someone in the Payroll or Human Resources Department of the applicant's employer or future employer.
- No credit history required; however, established history must be in good standing and have no previous derogatory credit.